For yoga teachers, experienced yoga practitioners and anyone with a passion for the yoga of the feminine during pregnancy!
Jo (ERYT500) at Return to the Self and Sasha Quince (Let's Go Yoga) invite you to our 4th collaboration and the most established Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training course in Abu Dhabi.
What do we offer?
- Practical and interactive sessions to teach a style of yoga that empowers women in pregnancy to listen to their abundance and intuition.
- Guidance on how to create a positive, supportive and environment for pregnant mothers with asana, mudra, chanting, pranayama, deep relaxation, yoga nidra and the yoga of the feminine.
- A thorough and interactive approach to anatomy for pregnancy taught by a trained midwife including sessions on common complications of pregnancy and how to modify yoga classses
- an insight into the spirituality of pregnancy and birth and the beauty of this lifestage
- a supportive and loving environment to learn in sisterhood
Why is this course unique? What are we offering that is different to other courses?
- small groups of trainees
- specialist teachers including a midwife, pelvic floor physiotherapist specialist and hypnobirthing teacher
- more than one and a half hours of observed teaching practice (you get to practice teaching!) with quality feedback
- the opportunity to teach 'real' pregnant women as part of your exam
- a course taught by 2 experienced teachers, both mothers of 2 and passionate about this work
Friday 1st & Saturday 2nd
Friday 8th & Saturday 9th
Friday 22nd & Saturday 23rd
Friday 29th & Saturday 30th
All graduates will receive the 85 hour Yoga Alliance internationally recognised qualification if they meet the requirements of the course (including attending all required hour and completing homework tasks). The training school (Return to the Self) has met the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance, demonstrating that the course is of the highest standard and that graduates may use the title ‘Registered Pre Natal Yoga Teacher’ RPYT as a sign of quality training.
For more info, visit: